Friday 6 February 2015

The Month of St. Joseph: Exercises for Each Day of the Month of March

St. Teresa of Avila tells us, "I took for my advocate and lord the glorious Saint Joseph and commended myself earnestly to him.... he gave me greater blessings than I could ask of him. I do not remember even now that I have ever asked anything of him which he has failed to grant".

This hidden saint, the blessed foster-father of Our Lord and protector of the Blessed Virgin, is a powerful intercessor for us, as well as a model of perfect virtue. The Bible records not a single word of his, yet we know that in the Holy House at Nazareth, the young Jesus - the Word made Flesh - was subject to him.

Through this series of daily meditations for the month of March, provided for us by the Most Reverend M. de Langalerie, Archbishop of Auch, in the nineteenth century, we may increase our devotion to this great saint whilst also making a fruitful use of the days of Lent.

As patron not only of fathers and of the worker, but of the Universal Church, all of us - men and women, young and old - would do well to look to him in our every need.

In stock very soon. Pre-orders taken now.

No comments:

Post a Comment