Devotion of Reparation of the First Saturdays Requested by Our Lady of Fatima
On 13th July, 1917, Our Lady said: "You have seen Hell, where the souls of poor sinners go. In order to save them God wishes to establish in the world devotion to My Immaculate Heart... I will come to ask for Communion of Reparation...".
On 10th December, 1925, Our Lady returned with the Child Jesus and spoke to Sr. Lucia about true devotion of Reparation to Her Immaculate Heart. Jesus spoke first: "Have compassion on the Heart of your Most Holy Mother, covered with thorns, with which ungrateful men pierce it at every moment, and there is no one to make acts of reparation to remove them."
Then Our Lady instructed Sr. Lucia about the First Saturday devotion.
What does Our Lady ask all of us to do?
"I promise to assist, at the moment of death, with all the graces necessary for salvation, all those who:
1. On the First Saturday of five consecutive months
2. Make Sacramental Confession
3. Receive Holy Communion
4. Recite five decades of the Rosary
5. Keep Me company for fifteen minutes whilst meditating on the fifteen mysteries of the Rosary
6. With the intention of making reparation to Me".